Thank you for choosing Airport Community Schools. We are glad you are here! The Airport Community Schools district is proud to offer high quality programs and opportunities for all students. We are here to help you through the enrollment process and welcome you to our learning community.
If you are applying for out of district School of Choice, please also visit the Schools of Choice page.
1. Begin Registration Here
2. After Pre-Enrollment Form
Complete the online registration forms that you will receive via email after the registrar reviews your pre-enrollment form. Please note that the following items will need to be uploaded for you to complete the registration process:
Drivers License (parent/guardian)
2 acceptable Proofs of Residency
The following items ARE acceptable Poofs of Residency:
- Driver's license (current address), electric bill or deposit receipt, gas bill or deposit receipt, cable bill, water bill, mortgage statement, bill of sale for place of residence, current property tax bill, completed lease/rental agreement.
The following items ARE NOT acceptable Proofs of Residency:
- Junk mail, medical bills, credit card bills, bank statements, phone bill, etc.
In the event you are not the homeowner, the following steps must be taken:
- The homeowner must accompany the parent/guardian attempting to register
For Kindergarten and Young 5s:
- Proof of Hearing and Vision test within 6 months of starting school
For student in grades 9-12:
- High school transcript
Custody paperwork (if applicable)
A copy of your child's most recent IEP (in the event your child has been previously receiving Special Education Services)
3. The Final Step
You will receive a telephone call from the building secretary giving you your child's start date, building assignment, transportation information, etc. The PowerSchool Parent Portal used throughout the registration process will house your student's bussing information.
The following secretaries coordinate registration for the corresponding grade levels:
Diane Long, Grades 9-12
Theresa Lassiter, Grades 7-8
Tara McDonald, Grades 5-6
Sharon Souva, Grades Young 5s-4